Starbucks-fueled Developer

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm tired.

I'm tired of being the person that everyone comes to with their problems, looking for solutions.

I'm tired of being the responsible one.

I'm tired of being the supportive one.

I'm tired of being trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent, of being prepared, and doing a good turn daily.

I'm tired of not being feeling considered.

I'm tired of not being respected.

I'm tired of not being heard.

I'm tired of being the one who is fighting for the cause.

I'm tired of being the one willing to change.

I'm tired of being the person that everyone thinks I should be.

I'm tried of being who I am to some people some of the time and not all the time.

I'm tired of being weak.

I'm tired of caring.

I'm tired of not knowing what's wrong from right.

I'm tired of not knowing the causes worth fighting for and the ones to walk or run away from.

I'm tired of being the "go to" guy.

I'm tried of being the guy that "knows everything".

I'm tired of not feeling valued and taken for granted.

I'm tired of feeling overlooked.

I'm tired of being the decision maker.

I'm tired of being the stand-in.

I'm tired of being the dream-chaser.

I'm tired of being the time-filler.

I'm tired of being tired...